Position Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Edmonton, AB
Creating places that help people work, learn, heal, age, play, be inspired, and accomplish more.
RGO is a privately held business in Calgary, Canmore, and Edmonton. We were founded in 1966 in Calgary with roots selling typewriters! Now, RGO is proud to be 5 decades strong and growing. We have since grown to be the largest dealership in Western Canada, offering total interior solutions with the broadest selection of Furniture, Window Coverings, Flooring, Technologies, Architectural Solutions, Moves, and Storage Management.
We believe space matters, and we want our clients to efficiently operate a modern space, whether it’s a 40-storey tower, a public institution, education, healthcare, or a dazzling corporate showpiece. As an Albertan company with a reputation for hands-on service and dedication to quality, we are looking for an individual who aligns with our core values to create great work experiences for our clients, partners, and people.
Get to join the RGO team that has been recognized as the Best Workplace in Alberta at one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies by joining us as a Field Service Account Manager. Reporting to the Solutions Architect of RGO Technologies, the successful candidate will service an existing customer base and add new business through prospecting.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients looking for ways to help our clients reach their goals
- Handles a diverse product line-up with the help and support of technical specialists. A multitude of products, services, software, and supplies are offered. The primary product groups are:
- Print Solutions, including managed print, multi-function printers and plotter systems
- Software solutions for tracking, scan capture, document management & workflow
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software, resolve client issues via phone, in person, or electronically, and track customer issues and resolutions
- Install and set up office equipment at customers’ locations
- Complete a targeted number of daily emergency, and preventative maintenance calls in-house or in the field.
- Ensure that parts and serial numbers are correctly tracked to ascertain correct invoicing, inventory and warranty accuracy
- Troubleshoot requirements to resolve problems (mechanical, electronic and IT-related) and, if unable to do so independently, communicate and consult with the Equipment Service Lead regarding complicated technical problems or customer concerns
- Connect and integrate equipment into client-server networks using various operating systems
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Outside business-to-business sales experience
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Work experience with technology sales, corporate audio video, or in the office equipment industry is an asset
- Printer/copier and laptop/desktop experience, technical training, or equivalent combination of education and technical experience
- Energetic and customer-focused individual
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of software in addition to having a good general understanding of computers, software, and networks
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is an asset
- Self-starter with a proven track record of new business development
- Strong work ethic combined with time management and planning skills
- Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License
- Ability to provide a current Driver’s Abstract
- Minimum of 3 years of driving experience would be an asset
- Successful completion of AMA Professional Driver Upgrade (Prior to driving any RGO vehicle)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits, including RRSP matching
- Performance-based awards
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee recognition program
- Education reimbursement
- Fitness subsidy
- Free onsite parking
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and candidates for consideration will be contacted.