Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Edmonton, AB
Reporting to the Installation Manager, the Operations Administrator provides support for the Operations
Department which include the Installation Team, Project Coordinators and the Service Department.
- Assist the Installation Manager to schedule our Installation team’s daily, weekly and monthly schedules.
- Assist with the direction of field teams to help ensure a safe, quality, and timely delivery of contractual and ongoing service deliverable to our client base.
- Review Delivery Tickets (DT’s) and plans to ensure that the PC’s estimated manpower request is required for the projects Scope of Work.
- Support for Installation Manager while they are out of the office, on vacation or otherwise inaccessible.
- Daily scheduling of the Installation crew in Hedberg and Microsoft Teams.,
- Assigning crews based on skill and availability.
- Entering approved timesheets into Hedberg for hourly operations employees.
- Administrating the Demo/Rental furniture program and schedule deliveries as required.
- Daily preparation of warehouse documentation, including review and creation of Delivery Tickets (DT’s) and preparing Pick Tickets (PT’s).
- Collect, collate, and file Field Level Hazard Assessment (FLHA) forms.
- Assisting with additional tracking and reporting as required.
Resources & Scheduling
- Enter projects and deliveries into Scheduler, which includes updating the Teams spreadsheet board and
assigning RGO fleet for each project or delivery.
- Review labour requests from the Project Coordination department and identify any special needs.
- Update truck binders with service, repair and maintenance reports and invoices.
- Update weekly inspection forms in RGO Shared Drive.
- Control the signing in and out of tool cage tools and equipment.
Other Department requirements
- Participates in the morning, weekly, and monthly Operations Department meetings.
- Maintain safety documentation, performance, employee training, licenses and certificates and share with RGO’s Corporate Health & Safety advisor.
- Deliver miscellaneous product to site as required.
- Administrative support to other managers
- Minimum High School Diploma
- 1 to 3 years of relatable experience
- Proficient using a computer and experienced with Microsoft Office programs.
- Driver’s license and ability to drive is required.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Able to multitask various duties effectively with tact, patience, and professionalism.
- Experience with logistically routing trucks based on size and site locations is an asset.
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle safety, traffic rules & logbooks is an asset.
- Proof of full immunization against COVID-19 is required upon hire
Our People: Our people are our most valuable asset. At RGO we drive a high-performance culture through open communication and the sharing of ideas, continuous learning and development opportunities, awards and recognition programs, and dynamic, collaborative work processes.
Our Values: At our core we strive to incorporate our values into everything that we do. We stand by our core values, and they drive our big business decisions and corporate culture. Staying true to our values has enabled RGO to be Great Place to Work certified, Best Workplaces in Alberta, Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness, Best Workplaces for Giving Back, Best Workplaces Managed by Women and win Canada’s Best Managed Companies award since 2006.
Our Employee Experience: Providing an amazing customer experience is at the heart of what we do. We believe in order to execute on an amazing customer experience the formula for success is to first deliver a great employee experience. RGO invests in the employee experience through an active social committee that organizes fun events for RGO team members and their families throughout the year, fitness subsidy, education reimbursement program, RRSP matching, RGO Wellness program, comprehensive benefit program, and supporting employees and their families through RGO’s EFAP.
Our Safety Culture: Safely go, the RGO way, it’s not just our safety slogan, its ingrained in our culture. As a COR certified company, we strive to maintain an industry leading safety program that protects our employees, other parties where our operations are carried out and the general public from harm, and promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of our staff.
If you are seeking an exciting challenge and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will only contact qualified candidates.