Position Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Edmonton, AB (In office)
Creating places that help people work, learn, heal, age, play, be inspired, and accomplish more.
RGO is a private, family-owned business with locations in Calgary, Canmore, and Edmonton. We were founded in 1966 Calgary with roots selling typewriters! Now, RGO is proud to be 5 decades strong and growing. We have since grown to be the largest dealership of our kind in Western Canada, offering total interior solutions with the widest selection of Furniture, Window Coverings, Flooring, Technologies, Architectural Solutions, Moves, and Storage Management.
We believe space matters and we want our clients to efficiently operate a modern space, whether it’s a 40-storey tower, a public institution, education, healthcare, or a dazzling corporate showpiece. As an Albertan company with a reputation for hands on service and dedication to quality, we are looking for an individual who aligns with our core values to create great work experiences for our clients, our partners, and our people.
Get to be a part of the RGO team that has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Alberta at one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies by joining us as Sales Support. Reporting to the Manager of Design and Sales Support, this role is a customer service and sales support function that is an integral part of the account relationship with RGO’s clients through activities such as: receiving requests for quotations or orders, timely response to clients, making quotations on standard items, relaying pertinent order information to clients, and other general duties that improve the overall sales department efficiency.
The successful candidate for this role is able to work alongside Account Managers to ensure the client/vendor relationship is nurtured and grown. This role will provide general assistance to manager and sales teams including client surveying, database updating, proposal support, documentation backup and support, and more.
What You Will Do
• Data entry and specification of RGO house account standard items.
• Receives requests for information / quotations from clients or from other RGO personnel.
• Uses various sources to determine the quotation information required, builds the quotation in the business system, and relays pertinent order information to the client.
• Builds knowledge of an account’s procurement process and product standards relating to each account.
• Identifies requirements for other RGO personnel departments involvement, such as the account manager, design department, project coordinator, order management, and coordinates with the client for site visits by these individuals.
• Works with the client to set up demonstration furniture delivery to aid in the client’s evaluation process.
• Maintains inbound and outbound client communication in a timely manner.
• Responsive to customer inquiries, requests for information and / or quotations, problem resolutions, etc.
• Builds and maintains professional, long-term relationships with RGO clients, manufacturers, and staff. Provides an in-office contact for RGO’s clients.
• Requires teamwork with internal staff and departments.
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years related experience
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field
- Self-Motivated, action orientated, and details focused
- Able to overcome obstacles to complete tasks
- High degree of multi-tasking items that vary in length over hours, days, or weeks
- High level of computer skills in handling MS Excel, MS Word, and use of a business system (Hedberg)
- Analytical, selling, mathematical, communication and organizational skills are required Perks & Benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including RRSP matching
- Performance based awards
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee recognition program
- Education reimbursement
- Fitness subsidy
- Free parking
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and candidates for consideration will be contacted.